Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Making a big tower made out of shapes

 From today on Monday me and my friend Rory made a big tower out of shapes that took all day. For me and Rory to show our happiness and creation we made a little video. Here it is:

We were super happy. We did have some muck ups and some of it did fall. But in thee end it was finally finished. They types of stuff we used were octagon square and triangle. This is my first blog I have done in ages so I posted this. Some of the build we both did on our own but when for me and him got to the hard bits we did teamwork to make things balance and not fall. If we made 2 mistakes everything could get knocked down. Some cheeky kids would pretend to knock it down. In the end we knock it down because kids kinda broke a little bit of it. Here is a video of me and Rory breaking it:

That's it 
THANK YOU!!!
Lotte 
People were watching us when we destroyed it.




  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.