Thursday, July 1, 2021

Cross country at Kumara and at the East coast

 This year on the 16 of May the seniors went to the Kumara Racecourse.

We were there for the whole day. You have to get into the top 5 to make it into the West Coast Cross Country. Paige, Johanna, Rylee and I made into West Coast Cross Country Paige came 4th, Johanna came 1st, I came 1st as well and Rylee came 3rd.Then the next week on the 23 of May Paige Rylee, Johanna and I went to the West Coast Cross Country at same place we were on the 16th. On that day I came 2nd, Johanna came 2nd as well, Rylee came 22nd and Paige came 15th. That meant Johanna and I went to Canterbury Cross Country. I had to vs 125 kids. Where it took place was in Christchurch at Halsworth Quarry. Johanna had to vs 185 kids. I came 55th out of 125 kids. Johanna came 44th out of 185 kids. After that before we left we watched a friend race then we went in the car and drove home. Canterbury Cross Country was fun. I really enjoyed it.

Lotte :)


1 comment:

  1. Well done, Lotte! It is great to see the effort you put into your sports! You have had some great results!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.